Here are some of the Top waterproofing Products and Types of waterproofing Chemicals used in New constructions and old buildings.
Waterseal Waterproofing Services has over 28 years of experience in all Types of waterproofing Chemicals Used in residential and commercial buildings using only high-quality.
When you start the initial discussions with a waterproofing company, they will tell you about various types of waterproofing materials and recommend the best solution. This choice depends on the specific waterproofing works your building needs and your available budget. In this topic, we want to give you a comprehensive list of waterproof materials used by professional contractors in their work. Detailed Presentation of Waterproofing Methods.
The choice of method and waterproofing materials depends on the part of the building you want to insulate. Here are the three main situations.
1. Waterproofing on Roof-Terrace and Balcony. 2. Waterproofing on Walls and Basement. 3. Waterproofing in Bathroom and Water tanks.
Different Types of Waterproofing Materials & Methods Used In Construction
1. Polymerized Silicone waterproofing PSv : uses silicone polymers, micro-fibers, and additives to create a durable waterproofing system suitable for Old and New Construction
2. Polyurethane Liquid Membrane: is sensitive to moisture and requires proper evaluation before application to avoid peeling or de-bonding.
3. Contentious Coating : is a simple waterproofing method using easily available materials. It is rigid or semi-flexible and best for interior areas like toilets and not exposed to sunlight.
4. Liquid Rubber Waterproofing : is a thin coating that is easy to apply and provides more flexibility than other waterproofing systems.
5. Bituminous Membrane Coating : is a popular technique for low sloping roofs with low efficiency. It consists of a flashlight and self-adhesive membrane layer.
6. Rubberized Asphalt : is commonly used to waterproof bridges, plazas, parking spaces, and commercial roofs. It enhances the durability of the material it is applied to and dries quickly.
7. Thermoplastic: is used for fabrics, clothing, and industrial environments to protect tents, flexible ducting, curtains, pipes, and more.
8. PVC Waterproofing Membrane : is made from polyvinyl chloride and is mainly used for waterproofing roofs.
9. Crystalline Epoxy Coating : creates a protective layer that makes the surface waterproof and non-corrosive.
10. Tar Sheet waterproofing : is available in 1, 2, or 3-ply and is commonly used, but single-ply is not very durable and can break down. It should not be used if the roof is likely to hold standing water.
Polymerized Silicone (PSv) is the no.1 waterproofing Product
without compromising their high standard and technological qualities.
Looking for high quality waterproofing products and materials?
Waterseal has got you covered! We provide solutions for waterproofing new homes or repairing existing ones. Our products work for critical surface areas like roofs, external walls, basements, internal walls, bathrooms, and water tanks.
Our waterproofing chemicals are 100% successful and affordable. Waterseal is the best in India, with many satisfied customers from the construction sector. We work hard to fulfill our client's needs and gain their trust.
PSV is a heavy-duty terrace waterproofing system composed of specially developed, highly elastic, durable silicone, polymers, and vinyl. It suits indoor and outdoor roof, wall, and sealing work.