Types of Waterproofing Products and Waterproofing Materials
Here are some of the Top waterproofing Products and waterproofing materials used in New constructions and old buildings.
Waterseal Waterproofing Solutions has over 27 years of experience in installing, repairing, and replacing waterproofing materials in residential and commercial buildings using only high-quality.
When you start the initial discussions with a waterproofing company, they will tell you about various types of waterproofing materials and recommend the best solution. This choice depends on the specific waterproofing works your building needs and your available budget.In this topic, we want to give you a comprehensive list of waterproof materials used by professional contractors in their work. Detailed Presentation of Waterproofing Methods.
The choice of method and waterproofing materials depends on the part of the building you want to insulate. Here are the three main situations.
1. Waterproofing on Terrace and Balcony.
2. Waterproofing on Walls and Basement.
3. Waterproofing in Bathroom and Water tanks.
Different Types of Waterproofing Materials & Methods Popularly Used In Construction Line
1. Polymerized Silicone waterproofing : Polymerized Silicone Vinyl ‘Waterseal PSv’ is a heavy duty durable terrace waterproofing system. composed of specially developed highly elastic & durable Silicone polymers, incorporated graded fillers, light fast & weather durable, micro-fibers, additives. Is suitable for both indoor & outdoor Roof and sealing work.
2. Polyurethane Liquid Membrane :The quality of the material directly depends on the correctly selected polyurethane system. there is a possibility that the remaining moisture on the first layer may lead to the formation of bubbles between the layers.
Polyurethane is very sensitive to a moisture content that should be used in evaluating moisture before application, otherwise, membrane peeling or de-bonding may occur after some time.
3. Cementitious Coating: Cemented waterproofing is the simplest method of waterproofing, materials required are freely available, easy to mix and apply.made by Many local companies.
It is usually rigid or semi-flexible waterproofing hence used at interior places such as toilets & areas not exposed to sunlight and weathering.thus, the limitation and expansion process does not lead to a restricted waterfall.
4. Liquid Rubber Waterproofing : A liquid membrane is a thin coating that contains a primer coat and topcoat used by a spray, roller, or trowel which gives extra flexibility as compare to the contentious waterproofing.
The liquid is cured in a rubber coating on the wall and surface elongation properties can depends on the type of manufacturer.
5. Bituminous Membrane Coating : Bituminous waterproofing is a popular technique used for the low sloping roofs due to their low efficiency, it consists of a flashlight and a self-adhesive membrane on the layer.
6. Rubberized Asphalt: The material is commonly used to waterproof bridges, plazas, parking spaces, and commercial roofs. When used on concrete, the material can help cut down on cracking, noise, and hydroplaning. It will also enhance the durability of the underlying material.
The cost of this material will depend on how big the treatment area is. The material usually dries within 3-4 hours after being applied.
7. Thermoplastic: The material can also be used for fabrics and clothing. In industrial environments, TPU coating can help protect tents, flexible ducting, curtains, pipe plugs, and so much more. It’s also commonly used for split slabs, property lines, elevator pits, tanks, fountains, and decks.
8. PVC Waterproofing Membrane : PVC Membrane material. This is a common roofing material that is made from polyvinyl chloride. It is primarily used to waterproof roofs.
9. Crystalline Epoxy Coating :The epoxy resin is one of the waterproofing and sealing agents obtained when the epoxied polymer is mixed with the hardening substance. This resin makes a protective layer over the applied surface, making it waterproof and non-corrosive.
10.Tar Sheet waterproofing : The first is their black color, which can absorb rather than reflect heat.Tar Sheet roofing is also available in 1, 2, or 3-ply. The 1-ply material is not durable, and if used can pose certain problems such as breaking down.Finally, if your roof is likely to hold a lot of water or to gather puddles of standing water after rainstorms, this can prematurely age and damage the bitumen roof.
Polymerized Silicone (PSv) is the no.1 waterproofing Product
without compromising their high standard and technological qualities. Note :This is not Silicone Sealant or silicone rubber
High Quality Performance Silicone Polymers Waterproofing Products and Materials.
Waterseal offers comprehensive system solutions for Waterproofing a new home or Repairing an existing one. Our products for all critical surface areas like Roof, External Walls,Basement,Internal Walls, Bathrooms and Water Tanks.
100 % successful and affordable Waterproofing chemicals. ‘Waterseal ‘ is the Best waterproofing brand in India that many customers from the construction sector are deal with us. we gain the trust of clients, we work hard and make sure that we fulfill following factors:
PSV is a heavy duty durable terrace waterproofing system. composed of specially developed highly elastic & durable Silicone,polymers and vinyl. Is suitable for both indoor & outdoor Roof ,wall and sealing work.
Be the first to review “Best waterproofing Products and waterproofing materials for terrace.”