Bathroom Waterproofing Services Available at Gujarat
‘Waterseal’ Provides a Complete Solution for the Old and New Bathroom Waterproofing method. The bathroom area is exposed to water everyday. If the bathroom is not waterproofed during the stage of construction, repairing a leaking bathroom is lengthy process and incurs huge costs..A bathroom or kitchen not waterproofed can ruin interiors, hassle residents, and incur significant repair costs in the future.Ceramic shower tiles may be damaged or broken over a period of years. This may include damage to the grout joints, or even individual tiles may crack, causing water to leak into the walls or floor space, where it can damage sub floors or lower level spaces. The worst bit about this kind of damage is that you won’t normally realize it’s happening until the worst of the damage has already been done.
Terrible damage from badly installed waterproofing has been a big problem in Gujarat in the past, and to deal with that there have been quite a few changes to the waterproofing requirements in recent years
Bathroom Waterproofing Methods For New Bathrooms:
- Cleaning the bathroom base area
- Applying First coat for Filling the invisible cracks & small holes with diluted silicone.
- Applying Second & Third coat of Silicone based cement waterproofing to strengthen the surface.
- Applying Final Forth Coat of Transparent Silicone by sprayer or brush.
Remove the Bathroom tiles -Waterproofing -Install New Tiles ( Affordable Method for Old Bathroom)
- Unloading all Sanitary and Taps of bathroom .
- Removing all tiles from walls and flooring.
- Replacing all Pipelines with New Best quality pipes.
- Checking the new pipeline for any Leakage and solving it.
- Applying Waterproof Coatings over the walls and flooring .
- Leveling The Walls and Flooring with new waterproof plaster.
- New tiling is applied for walls and flooring and filling Joints with specially made White cement and Silicone mixture.
- After a day of Complete Curing and Drying the new Waterproof bathroom is ready for use .
best waterproofing chemical for bathrooms
Silicone Polymers ‘Waterseal PSv’ is a heavy duty durable terrace waterproofing system. composed of specially developed highly elastic & durable Silicone polymers, incorporated graded fillers, light fast & weather durable, micro-fibers, additives. Is suitable for both indoor & outdoor Roof and sealing work. Read More
- FRP Powder Mat - Strip
- Waterseal Crack-Filler Kit / DIY Easy Terrace Cracks Repairing
- Waterseal PSv (Polymerized Silicone Vinyl Based Waterproofing Chemical) ₹1,950.00 – ₹19,500.00
- Waterseal Clear Coat
- Crack Grouting Powder 5 kg - for Terrace Cracks and Joints Treatment