Basement Waterproofing Method
Waterseal PSV is the Best Basement waterproofing Chemical. Exterior walls and exterior wall.
“Why do you need basement waterproofing & wall waterproofing” You might notice a small amount of water on the basement floor or a foundation wall. You could realize that each time you go down to the basement, there is an unmistakable musty smell. This happens nowhere else in the house, only in the basement. That smell is from mold, which is a result of moisture showing up somewhere.
A clue that is often overlooked is when you see a white substance, sort of like fine crystals or even powder, on the concrete walls of your basement. This is called efflorescence. When water seeps through the wall, it dissolves salts that are inside the concrete. When the water gets to the inside of the wall, it evaporates but the salt is left on the surface where you can see it. When these things suddenly happen, the first thought is, “I need to find out about basement waterproofing & wall waterproofing”
We offer our basement waterproofing services all over Gujarat
Foundation Wall Waterproofing Sunken Areas is another specialty at Waterseal. True basement requires fixing the problem at the source, not just at the place where the leak becomes visible. We have been doing all types of waterproofing (both commercial and residential) for over 27 years.
We do an inspection and evaluate the problem, find out what could be the best option for your Sunken Basement, and then begin our Water Resistant Basement Service for perfect results, According to the needs and requirements of the customers at reliable prices, this includes not just waterproofing the inside, but also relieving the water pressure from the outside).
Basement Waterproofing cost:
- Interior Basement Dry Wall Waterproofing Rs. 60 /- Per Sq.Feet
- Negative Pressure and flooding Basement Waterproofing Rs.120/-Per Sq.Feet OR As per site Conditions.
- Exterior Basement Wall Waterproofing Rs. 60 /- Per Sq.Feet
- Interior/Exterior Basement Wall Plastering Rs. 150 /- Per Sq.Feet with Waterproofing
Guarantee: our waterproofing work is guaranteed for 3 year
During the guarantee period in case of any complaint same will be rectified free of cost.
Two Types of Basement Waterproofing Methods:
1. Exterior Basement Waterproofing Method
If the exterior walls are not waterproofed, the invading moisture can cause damp walls, which are excellent breeding grounds for mildew and mold. This damages the walls and leads to health problems for the occupants… An exterior drain tile system is your best option if it’s not practical to waterproof a basement from the inside, due to having an already finished basement. This process starts with the foundation wall, then we apply a Silicone waterproofing coating.
2. Interior Wall Basement Waterproofing Method
There are multiple reasons like rising dampness from the high ground water table, cracks through which rainwater seeps inside, and seepage from adjoining leaking walls of the bathroom and kitchen. The current traditional waterproofing methods are not enough to tackle the severe dampness occurring due to these reasons. You need specialized treatment to arrest this dampness permanently.
Our Basement Waterproofing Method
1) Cleaning basement interior and exterior walls and floors with a brush or any other suitable means and washing with water, making the basement surface dust free.
2) Filling all cracks with specially prepared Silicone based crack fillers.
3) Applying one coat of Acrylic based modified contentious (white) coating above clean surfaces which seals all visible and invisible cracks.
4) Applying a Second coat of Flexible Emulsion Polymer with basic fillers “water seal PSV for better bonding of the surface.
5) Applying the Last and Finale Top Coat “waterseal PSV” which is a Silicone heat reflecting which protects all the base of coatings
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1) All rates are including materials, and labor charges whichever tax is applicable.
2) This is an approx. estimate with small variation. The actual quantity will be measured after the completion of the work. Joint measurement will be final.
3) Water & Electricity and space for storing the material shall be provided by the company free of cost.
4) Retention money kept as Cash or Bank Performance in your favor.
5) Labour will be suitably insured by us.
6) Any extra work will be charged as per the market rate.
Work will be completed within 1 to 5 days after issuing the confirmed order.
In case of any queries and clarification please Call us: 9825585997 Assuring you best of service always.
best waterproofing chemical for Basement exterior walls.
Silicone Polymers ‘Waterseal PSv’ is a heavy-duty durable terrace waterproofing system. composed of specially developed highly elastic & durable Silicone polymers, incorporated graded fillers, light fast & weather durable, micro-fibers, and additives. Is suitable for both indoor & outdoor Roof and sealing work. Shop Now