Crack filling waterproofing Methods
Terrace Waterproofing methods. It is high in standards that meet international quality level.We firstly Treat the Major and Hair Cracks with Wateseal Silicone Compound . Then the Joints of Para-fit & Rain water drain outlets.
Easy & Fast Terrace Waterproofing Methods
Terrace Waterproofing methods in Ahmedabad Anti Corrosion Epoxy Coating ,Garden Fountain and Waterfalls Fibre Glass Coating, Garden Fountain and Waterfalls why need waterproofing ?
PREPARATION & APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Old Terrace Waterproofing Methods
We worked at Avishkar Bungalows , 2 years back. This work was passed to us by a known architecture engineer , who had tried many ways of solving it but were unsuccessful in solving the leakage problem.They had a severe water leakage from their terrace surface , which we solved with 2 days work. They are now happy by our service and recommend us to everyone for water leakage solution
New Terrace Waterproofing Methods
When it is intended to carry out the waterproofing Methods of a newly built reinforced concrete roof, it is best to provide the waterproofing layer directly on the structural slab. The insulation layer and the finishing layer can then follow.
- Applying First coat for Filling the invisible cracks & small holes with diluted silicone By spray paint machine. .
- Applying Second & Third coat of Silicone based cement waterproofing to strengthen the surface By Painting Brush.
- Applying Final Forth Coat of Transparent Silicone by Roller OR Paint Sprayer.
- These advanced technology laden protection is very safe,maintenance free and cost effective…
New Bathroom Waterproofing Methods
- Cleaning the bathroom base area
- Applying First coat for Filling the invisible cracks & small holes with diluted silicone.
- Applying Second & Third coat of Silicone based cement waterproofing to strengthen the surface.
- Applying Final Forth Coat of Transparent Silicone by sprayer or brush.
Old Bathroom Waterproofing Methods
- Unloading All sanitary from bathroom flooring.
- Removing all the bathroom tiles.
- Checking any Pipeline and Drainage Pipe Leakage (if Any New plumbing for certain pipe is done).
- Applying New Waterproof Plaster over bathroom flooring.
- Coating Bathroom flooring with Silicone polymer Waterproof Coatings.
- Then after ,New Flooring Tiles is applied and its Joints are Filled with specially made White cement and Silicone mixture.
- After a day of Complete Curing and Drying the new Waterproof bathroom is ready for use .
Water Tank Waterproofing Methods
By our rich industry experience and knowledge, we are engaged in offering excellent quality Underground Tank Waterproofing Service. This service includes internal waterproofing of tanks in different industrial residential or commercial places. It is provided by our building care engineers as per the specific requirements of clients. Our professionals are trained in executing this services within given time period with perfection. waterseal waterproofing contractors will provide you with the correct water proofing system from these wide range of options available ,after carefully surveying, recording and studding your problem .
Anti Corrosion Fibre Waterproofing Methods
Epoxy Coating ? Corrosion is a natural process. When metallic materials come in contact with the air and/or water . It causes the gradual destruction of metals by, oxidation of metals in reaction with an oxidant such as oxygen. For example, the iron starts rusting ,due to oxygen interaction with water on the iron’s surface. Therefore, metal equipment may become rusted both inside and out.
How to Repair Fibre Mould
- Drill a tiny hole at each end of the crack. This will stop the crack from extending any further.
- Examine the crack. If it’s a hairline crack, use an electric or hand held rotary blade to widen the crack just a bit. This will make it possible to fill the crack with epoxy resin.
- Wipe the crack with a dry rag to make sure it’s clean and dry. If it’s not clean and dry the epoxy won’t adhere well.
- Fill the crack with a fair amount of fiberglass epoxy resin, using a plastic applicator. Make sure the crack is completely filled.
- Let the epoxy dry for a day. When the area is dry, smooth the surface with sandpaper.
Garden Fountain and Waterfalls
garden fountain and waterfalls are installed by waterseal Services. Garden Fountain completely change the atmosphere of your garden by enhancing your outdoor lifestyle. Falling water produces a peaceful sound that is soothing to the soul. Adding a well-designed waterfall and fountains will transform your farmhouse into a private retreat where you can unwind with friends and family for years to come.
Industrial Shed Waterproofing Method
Step 1 – Clean the Roofing : The first step in any type of repair on your fiber cement roofing is to clean it thoroughly.
Step 2 – Inspect the shed Damage : Now all of the debris has been removed, inspect the roof for damage. they need to be discarded or patched over. Small holes and cracks can easily be patched without the need to replace, but breaks will have to be replaced.
Step 3 – Add the Fibre glass Mett Patches : Cut out some fiberglass Mat to the right size, plus about an inch extra. Using some roofing tar, spread this over the surface of the tile to be mended, and then place the patch onto the hole. Press down around the edge to fix the patch into place, and then add more roofing tar over the top, plus a little caulk around the sides to ensure that there are no leaks.
Step 4 – Finale Finishing of shed waterproofing : When the Sheets have been fixed, it is a good idea to paint over the surface. This will disguise the fact that you have a new shingle or patch on your roof, and will also help to protect your fiber roofing from water penetration, particularly when the roofing tar has just been added. Use a paintbrush to add the paint, and then allow it to dry thoroughly.